« Home | Overcoming Obstacles » | The Heilige Rebbe Talks » | Divrei Torah Based On The Sfas Emes From Dr. Leff » | Divrei Torah From Tzvi Moshe Kantor » | Major Mitzvah » | Center Of Attention » | Dying With Dveykus » | Oh Boy!! Oh Boy!! » | New Shiur » | Amazing Story! »

"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."

Lou Holtz

The famous story in the gemara about R' Elazar Ben Durdaya [Avoda Zara 17]. Wow. Powerful. At the end - one of my favorite lines in Shas: "Ain hadavar talui ella bee". It is up to me. Responsibility. Taking my life into my own hands and not blaming others.

If people would take responsibility for their actions the world would look very different.

Love and blessings!!

PS - A shiur on Chanukah - here.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile