« Home | Please Help Me-The Sixolopogy » | Please Help Me:The Fifthontology » | Unsorted » | Parsha » | Chagim » | Halacha and Gemara » | Women and Marriage » | Chassidus Mussar And Machshava » | Chassidus Mussar And Machshava » | Please Help Me:The Quadrology »

Please Help Me-The Seventholosopopogy

Please do me a favor. Read the Rambam Hilchos Taaniyos. In those halachos the Rambam mandates fast days for both personal and communal tzoros [outside of the traditional fast days]. I see a lot of tzoros but I don't see very much fasting... [One notable exception is a good friend of mine who fasted recently for an unemployed friend.]
Why is this Rambam ignored?

Please help me.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile