« Home | Young Men With Knitted Skull Caps Seen From A Fire... » | Amoraim Knew Mishnayos!: Answer » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep People Focuse... » | Removing The Mask » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep People Focuse... » | Yerida » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep People Focuse... » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep People Focuse... » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep People Focuse... » | Is A Lawyer A Job For A Good Jewish Boy? »

Time To Act

THIS IS CRITICAL! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! YOU MUST ACT NOW!!!

PURIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must prepare for Purim! No. I don't mean to practice taking food and transferring it from basket to basket and making sure to remember not to return to somebody exactly what you received from them. I mean to learn.

Tonight a shiur was given in the Beis Medrash on the topic of, Amalek: A Laughing Matter? You can sample it and numerous other shiurim in the Chagim section.

Make your Purim count!!!


This vort is courtesy of the apple of my eye known as Gila Shoshana Ehrman [who will be celebrating her 11th next week and I publicly thank Hashem for such a bracha in addition to my other brachos]:
Why are Hamantashen not filled with meat? [A famous Rebbetzin who needs a Refuah - not my own - added that he should be because he was a Meathead. Remember Archie Bunker's Place?]

Because the passuk says "vayemalay Haman cheima" - which can be translated as "Haman was filled with butter". We cannot use meat because then it would be a mixture of milk and meat. It can also be translated as "Haman was filled with fury". But shivim panim for Purim Torah.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile