« Home | A Problem Or An Answer? » | The Chain Of Transmission » | True Secutrity » | Yankel Ztz"l » | My Mother's Day » | No Comfort! » | We Are One » | Reprehensible » | Care And Sensitivity » | Humble Generosity »

A Constant Celebration

As a result of the historic catastrophe in which Titus of Rome destroyed Jerusalem and Israel was exiled from its land, I was born in one of the cities of the Exile.

Shmuel Y. Agnon

Me too, R' Shai!!!

But we are back!

Sweetest friends - I urge you, don't make Yom Yerushalayim a one day a year event.
Live here!! It is a great mitzva one can fulfill every second. Yes indeed the poskim say that there is a special mitzva to live in Yerushalayim. Rav Valdenberg in his Tzitz Eliezer goes so far as to say that if one lives here it is forbidden for him to leave just as it is forbidden to move to Chutz L'aretz once you live in Israel.

"U'reah bitoov Yerushalayim" - Live here and see the goodness of Yerushalayim.

Love and blessings from the Alleyways of the Rova!

For a [FREE!!] shiur on this day you can click "po".


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile