« Home | No Comfort! » | We Are One » | Reprehensible » | Care And Sensitivity » | Humble Generosity » | Previous Post Continued » | Creating Love » | HEEEEEEELP! » | Appreciating The Divine » | Defining Holiness »

My Mother's Day

"David Stern should get with the mothers of the NBA and let the moms decide what the dress code should be. I asked my mother if I could wear a chain, and she told me yeah. So I do stuff that my parents allow me to do".

Shaquille O'Neal

Me too Shaq!!!

Which brings us to our topic.

Sunday was a very special day!! It was my Mother's Birthday!!!!!!!!

Tens of millions of Americans celebrated this day and called it "Mothers Day".

My Mom is truly deserving of this honor. I am just surprised that it is not also called "Bubby's Day" as my Mom is also a Bubby.

Anyway I bless my her with many, many happy and healthy years together with my Father and may they see many, many simchas!!!!!!!!!

In addition, I bless myself that I should be wise enough to listen to her.

And I bless Dovid Stern that this short Jewish man should listen to the tall black man and get moms more involved in NBA policy.

Just think - the players will come home after the game and go right to bed and stay out of trouble.

And eat their vegetables.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile