« Home | HEEEEEEELP! » | Appreciating The Divine » | Defining Holiness » | Not Just An Airport » | Errors Of Commission And Errors Of Omission » | Abuse In Our Community - The Trilogy » | Abuse In Our Community - Part 2 » | Yom Hashoah » | Strange Fires » | Heart Problems »

Creating Love

Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.

Lao Tzu



I would like to thank all of my friends who have restored my faith in mankind. I will be in touch with everyone who inquired via phone or email.

I give you all my bracha from the depths of my soul that Hashem should reward you for your compassion and you should enjoy a life of both material and spiritual bounty.

I bless myself that I should never have to collect tzedaka for anybody because the world has come to its ultimate tikkun and there are no more people in need as the Rambam writes about the Messianic era - ויהיו המעדנים מצויים כעפר

Now all together scream UUUUUUUUUUUUUMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and blessings!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile