« Home | Sweet Bentzi » | Paris 1939 » | Listening » | Calling People Names - From Tzvi Moshe Kantor » | Holy Shovevim » | New Shiur » | Had To Get This Off My Chest » | Fake Plants » | Two Audio Shiurim On Contemporary Events » | How Can You Tell That Christians Have No Daf-Yomi ... »

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

Winnie The Pooh

A sicha given on Parshas Vaera, here. [It has nothing to do with the quote. I just saw it and HAD to post it.]

LOVE, BLESSINGS AND A BLISSFUL SHABBOS [or if you prefer "SHABBAT". The ikker is that it be blissful].


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile