« Home | How C.B.S. N.B.C. And A.B.C. Found Their Way Into... » | A sicha of chizzuk was recently given about how to... » | If The Rambam Makes Sense - Why Doesn't He Make Se... » | Mysteriously Disappearing Shiurim - Where Is Sherl... » | Bound By Time? » | Thank You » | Y?????????????? I'll Tell You Why [See the post en... » | If The Rambam Makes Sense - Why Doesn't He Make Sense » | Don't Take Yourself Lightly - Everything Is For You! » | Y???????????? »

Audio Shiur Updates

Tonight a no holds barred shiur was given on Parshas Kedoshim entitled "Up There With G-d" which can be found in the Parsha section. Sometimes I censor myself [for obvious reasons] but tonight I was in an "open" mood. So if you appreciate my openness then you might enjoy it.

With respect to the difficult Ramban that I asked about a few posts ago you can go to the halacha section and listen to the shiur entitled "mitzvas aseh shehazman grama". Also see some answers in the comments to that post.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile