« Home | Torah And Tefillah » | A Sad Night In Jerusalem » | When It Hurts » | "I Hope I Get An Upgrade On My Flight To Israel" » | Angry People » | Newly Posted Audio Shiurim » | Safedian Inconsistency » | Know Thine Enemy » | He Is A Really Neat Guy Etc. - Answer, Compliment... » | Belief #6 - Reading Apikorsus »

Safedian Inconsistency - The Answer

The obligation of sukah is different than the obligation of tzitzis. One is obligated to sit in a sukah all seven days. Therefore, if one temporarily leaves the sukah it is not considered a "hesech hada'as" and upon returning no new bracha is necessary.

Tzitzis is an obligation only when wearing a garment with four corners. The moment the garment is removed the obligation is over. When one puts on the four cornered garment anew, a NEW obligation devolves upon the wearer, thus mandating a new bracha.

[Rav Eliashiv Shlita - See also the answer given by my brilliant friend Will in the comments section]


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile