« Home | A Question That Will "Box" You In - Answer » | A Question That Will "Box" You In » | "Darshening" Frank » | New Criterion For The Forbes 400 » | Who Is Hashem? » | Face To Face » | Words From The Temple » | Why? - Answer » | WHY? And Noah Feldman » | Hashem Is Truly Everywhere »

Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned

Sweetest friends shalom!!

A good friend told me that my post "Open Letter To Netiv Aryeh Alumnus - Happy Epilogue", was sarcastic. OY VEY IZ MIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my book sarcasm is a BIG SIN!! I am working very hard to erase it from my repertoire.

Please forgive me for any spiritual pollution that I might have caused you.

I thank my Rebbe and friend "MEHBYH" for bringing this to my attention and encourage you all to correct me if I stumble in this or any issue.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile