« Home | Avoiding Temptation » | Not "In A Second" - But "This Second" » | From So Far - Until So Close » | When Silence Is The Most Powerful Form Of Expression » | From Green Bay To Crown Heights » | Playing Hockey With A Baseball Bat » | Seeing The Light » | Living Your Dreams » | A Timely Message » | Strengthening Faith »

An Act Of Concern For A Stranger

Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations.

Albert Einstein


This has NEVER happened to me and I would like to record this story for the generations.

I walked in to a store recently to purchase ink for my printer. The man behind the counter brought me what I requested and told me the price. It was VERY high but I am a man who needs his ink and I didn't know where else to buy this particular ink so I took out my wallet and was ready to pay.

So he says to me "It is a lot of money, but if you go to ..... they have a good deal and you can buy it for much less. I myself bought this ink at my store and regretted it."

Whoa.

So when I arrived home I did a little research on the computer and found what I wanted for almost ONE HUNDRED SHEKELS LESS. [I ordered two...]

He doesn't know me but he wanted to help me. He cared.

Blessings to him and all those who help their fellow man!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile