« Home | From So Far - Until So Close » | When Silence Is The Most Powerful Form Of Expression » | From Green Bay To Crown Heights » | Playing Hockey With A Baseball Bat » | Seeing The Light » | Living Your Dreams » | A Timely Message » | Strengthening Faith » | Chassidim And Chassidus » | Glory Fades »

Not "In A Second" - But "This Second"

"Life is a succession of moments, to live each one is to succeed."

Corita Kent


Sweetest friends!! Please! Life is NOT only about the big picture but about THIS SECOND. The gemara says in Rosh Hashana that every second we are judged [and brings a scriptual proof]. This is because we are expected to take advantage of every second. So RIGHT NOW have a positive thought [such as G-d exists or I LOVE my chavrusa/roommate/spouse] and you have had a successful moment that will be rewarded forEVER.

You messed up? FUHGETABOUDIT!! This second you can do something positive.

Love and blessings!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile