« Home | Glory Fades » | Complaints » | A Thought For Behaaloscha » | Peace Talks » | When Enough Is Enough » | To Forget Or Not To Forget? » | Back Home!! » | Big Day! » | Gotta Do Somethin' To Save Our Marriage » | Judaism Is Not A Hobby »

Chassidim And Chassidus

Two recent immigrants from Haiti are walking in midtown Manhattan and they see men with long side curls, long black coats and black hats. So one fellow asks his friend "Who is dem guys?" His friend answers "Ha-ssidem". So he replies "I see dem too, but who is dem guys?!"

It is good to learn Chassidus because Chassidus talks a lot about Hashem. My very good friend Rav Moshe Tzvi Weinberg, [the "Bergenfielder Tzaddik"] gives lovely, inspiring shiurim in Chassidus and here is one.

Also, here is a shiur about whether there is a mitzva for children to die al kiddush Hashem, given by someone very close to me.

Love and blessings!!!



A few mazel tovs to my friends [and of course their wives] who recently had babies: R' Noam Kaplan - a girl, R' Yaakov Ellis - a girl, R' Shalom Yitzchak Chaim Dworken - a boy, R' Meir Dov Berman -a boy. MAZEL TOV TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile