« Home | A Timely Message » | Strengthening Faith » | Chassidim And Chassidus » | Glory Fades » | Complaints » | A Thought For Behaaloscha » | Peace Talks » | When Enough Is Enough » | To Forget Or Not To Forget? » | Back Home!! »

Living Your Dreams

Live out of your imagination, not your history.

Stephen Covey

The Holy Books explain that dreams are from the realm of imagination ["dimyon"] and not from one's intellectual faculties ["sechel"]. Yosef Hatzaddik had a ROUGH life [see the famed best-seller "The Bible"], but he never became depressed. He had dreams and was just patiently waiting for them to come true. In the end they did!!

Sweetest friends - if you dream and believe in Hashem and the capabilities with which you are endowed, your dreams might too become fulfilled. Don't let the rough times get you down!!

Love and blessings!!!!


Unrelated PS- Recently I saw that there is a professional ballplayer named "Hasheem". I don't know what his middle name is but if his parents are already going in that direction may I humbly suggest "Yisborach".

I shouldn't make fun - MY name sounds very much like that of a certain arab deity .....


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile