« Home | Tzvi Moshe On Parshas Vaera » | “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... » | Sweet Bentzi » | Paris 1939 » | Listening » | Calling People Names - From Tzvi Moshe Kantor » | Holy Shovevim » | New Shiur » | Had To Get This Off My Chest » | Fake Plants »

Appreciation

Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

Voltaire

Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.

Ralph Marston



SWEETEST FRIENDS!!! I truly appreciate those holy souls who sent money to help Bentzi. THANK YOU and may Hashem pay you for your kindness ten thousand fold!!

Love and blessings!


Latest marriage shiur, here.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile