« Home | An Open Letter To A Friend » | I Am A Pro-Semite » | Saving Ones Own Life: Tzedooki Tzedooki Tzedooki!!! » | Please Help Me:Hamivarech es amo yisrael bashaaaam... » | Great Chanukah Torah [Can be read while eating lat... » | Should I wear a costume on Chanukah » | What is Hanukah? Answer » | The Opening Of The Jewish Mind:Part 2 » | What is Hanukah? And when are we going to tell the... » | The Opening Of The Jewish Mind »

Please Help Me:I Want To Invest In Oil - Answer

Some answer that the decree of the Rabbis was never meant to apply to a Mitzva transaction.

One can also answer that the law that money doesn't acquire was enacted to benefit the buyer as [we learn in Bava Metzia] but in our case it is to the buyers benefit that money should acquire and therefore it does.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile