« Home | Meir'ke » | The Holy Tolna Rebbe Comes To Netiv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Revenge!!!!!!! » | Happy Martin Luther King Day!!!!!!!! » | Is Torah Knowledge Everything? » | The Yetzer Hara's Identity Crisis » | But She Is 70 Years Older Than I Am! » | Shmos:A Wicker Basket » | Parshas Shmos:Chinuch Habanim » | I must repent : Please Help Me!! »

To Love Somebody

Please daven for Yaakov ben Yenta Sarah who has just been diagnosed with cancer.

If you want to be REALLY holy go to adoptacholeh.com and print out their list of sick people - and then daven!!

One time Rav Nevenzahl was at the Kotel [nothing to do with the yeshiva of the same name - and please don't get me involved in politics - once was enough!!]. At one point he said a very very long "mi sheberach" and mentioned name, after name, after name - [all from memory!]. Finally someone became impatient and asked why he has to mention so many names. The Rav answered "Because it is fulfillment of the Mitzva to love your friend as much as you love yourself." [Also you can listen to my shiur in the machshava section entitled "Empathy".]

Good Shabbos to all of my very sweet and holy friends!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile