« Home | Happy Martin Luther King Day!!!!!!!! » | Is Torah Knowledge Everything? » | The Yetzer Hara's Identity Crisis » | But She Is 70 Years Older Than I Am! » | Shmos:A Wicker Basket » | Parshas Shmos:Chinuch Habanim » | I must repent : Please Help Me!! » | Who Are YOU? » | Why did the chicken cross to the other side of the... » | Letting your fingers do the walking »

Revenge!!!!!!!

Something that inspired me. This was written by a young lady named Dania Rosen during the Holocaust.

"I would like to ask of you to take out our vengence against the Nazi's. Build a monument that reaches the heavens. A monument seen by the whole world.

But this monument will not be built from stone or marble but from good deeds ["maasim tovim"]. Because I believe with complete faith that only such a monument will ensure that evil will never again rule the world, and turn it into a living hell."

Words that emanate from a pure, holy Jewish heart - engraved in blood.

wow...

This is true but we also need an army to defend ourselves.

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile