« Home | Pessach:Our Miraculous Redemption » | The Secret Of Keeping A Secret » | Why Don't We Lash? » | Gentiles Doing Biyur Chametz?! What's The Point!!... » | When We Run Out Of Cash » | The ME Generation » | Such Clothing One Can Purchase At Sym's - Where An... » | Can't Buy Such Clothing At Sym's » | The Children Of Israel » | When A Discussion Of Dyin' Teaches Us How To Live »

Why Don't We Lash? - Answer

There is a fundamental distinction between the two cases. When one buys chametz on Pesach the act of buying is the cause of the Averah [which is the owning of chametz].
When enters the Beis Hamikdash empty handed the act of entry is NOT the direct cause of the Averah rather the fact that he doesn't bring a korban. [Rav Avraham Zilberstein]

Think about it. I saw two more answers as well.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile