« Home | Snow And Teshuva » | Who Is Really Serving » | A Surprising Communication - A Shidduch Idea » | We Are All Goyim » | Charming And Sweet » | Does Melaben Involve Water Or Not? » | Go All The Way Up! » | Writing » | Searching For Truth » | To Hear The Divine Voice »

Threes

Last night as I was returning home from Yeshiva in the snow I thought to myself "Self, what is the gematria of sheleg [snow] and what associations does it bring up in my mind." Answer: 333. Wow! That reminded me of the gemara in Shabbos [88b]: "Blessed is Hashem who gave a Torah of three [Torah, Nevi'im and Ksuvim], to a nation of three [kohanim levi'im and yisraelim], through a person born third to his mother [Moshe], on the third day [of abstinence], during the third month of the year."

What is the gemara teaching us??? I could tell you but I would prefer if you would see it inside. So look at the Ayn Ayah of Rav Kook on this gemara.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile