« Home | Mazel Tov!! » | The Jerusalem POST » | Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness » | Live Forever » | Wonder Of Wonders » | I Am Not Worried » | Special Tefillah Day » | No Status Quo » | The Stocks Go Down But The Spirit Goes Up » | A Halacha A Day Keeps The Yetzer Hara Away »

Check This Out

When you get your mezuzos checked [twice in seven years] afterwards you should really hang them up again. Otherwise, why did you get them checked?!

But do you make a bracha?

Well, if you munch on a cracker when you put them up you should make a mezonos on the cracker but most authorities hold that a mezonos doesn't cover you for a mezuza [unless it is one of those cool, edible mezuza cases]. Do you make a "likboa mezuza"?

Well, here is the opinion of a great halachic authority and, lihavdil, the practice of a non-authority. Rav Ovadiah Yosef Shlita says to MAKE A BRACHA. Today, I did just that.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile