« Home | Forbidden Speech And Its Remedy » | Exclusive Interview » | Having Fun Is NOT Everything » | Don't Push It Off! » | Not A Laughing Matter » | Self Forgiveness » | Hijacking » | Don't Believe Everything You Read! » | Just One Person Is All It Takes! » | My Zuzer »

The Simcha Of Tshuva

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."


Rav Kook in his seminal [good word!] work Oros Hatshuva talks about how tshuva MUST bring a person to true happiness. However this can only be achieved when a person is completely sincere in his declaration of remorse. If a person still harbors doubts that maybe his sins aren't so bad after all then he will not be at peace with himself because he will experience the contradiction between what he is saying and what he is feeling.

[P.S. In the chagim section we have many shiurim on the Rambam's hilchos tshuva. Enjoy!]

Love and blessings to all of my sweet friends!!!

That's a Gandhi quote, correct? :) I think it's a very true one.

Good post!!

Ezzie,
Do you know everything????

I know a fraction of what you do. :)

Just always liked that quote.

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile