« Home | Davening Should Be Smoking » | Special Visitor » | Elyon Al Kol Ha'aretz - Dying With Dveykus » | The Power Of Kindness » | Paradise On Earth » | Imagine » | Limited Hospitality » | Going Nowhere Fast » | Before Nefesh B'Nefesh » | Open Your Ears »

There Is Hope

What's on your mind, if you will allow the overstatement?

Fred Allen


In this generation of TV, movies, internet, video game etc. I often feel that trying to get people to think is a fruitless endeavor.

The solution - Don't give up! As long as the brain cells are in working order there is hope!!

you can get people to think, you just need to trick them into thinking.. lull them into a false sense of security and then hit them with a surprise question that turns everything you were just talking about on its head...

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile