« Home | Going Nowhere Fast » | Before Nefesh B'Nefesh » | Open Your Ears » | Walking The Walk » | Riches And Honor » | Bless You » | A Question For Those With A "Head On Their Shoulders" » | The Precondition For All Spiritual Growth » | Humble And Happy » | The Power Of A Jewish Soul »

Limited Hospitality

Shabbos is a great host. When Rosh Chodesh falls out on Shabbos, she gives Rosh Chodesh the rights to Mussaf. When Yom Tov falls out on Shabbos - she gives the whole davening to Yom Tov. When Yom Kippur falls out on Shabbos - she even gives up her 3 meals on behalf of Yom Kippur. But when Tisha B'av falls out on Shabbos - "NO, NO, not by me", says Shabbos Kodesh. "I cannot host ANY sadness!!!" So we push it off until Sunday.

You can't allow yourself to be a host for sadness either!

Tamid Bi'simcha sweetest friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Rav Simcha Bunim Mi'pshischa]

amazing lesson - so simple but a real eye opener!

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile