« Home | Nusach Habracha » | Healing The Fractures » | What To Do In An Elevator » | Don't Get Wasted » | What Life Asks Of Us » | Happy Shevat To All » | Here To Stay » | Judging Favorably » | In-Laws » | Humility At The Bush »

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!

Sweetest friends - today was a GREAT DAY for Am Yisrael. My day started with the bris of the son of my beloved friend Rav Binyamin Staiman. Then throughout the day I heard of numerous engagements. But there is one that I feel most strongly about.

MY BROTHER!!!

Yes, my brother Avraham Yitzchak [known in his Ramaz days as "Steven". What is a Steven???] Jaspan is engaged to Hila Reich!!!!!!!!!!!! [How my brother has a last name different from my own is another question...]

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Yidden, keep making simchas. Births, weddings, bar-bat-mitzvahs - it doesn't matter.

Tzoris - we have enough thank you.....

Avraham Yitzchak and Hila will be tying their eternal knot in YERUSHALAYIM!!!!!!!!!
[If Moshiach doesn't come in time - then some of Yerushalayim is going to have to join them in New York. We don't think it'll come to that.]

They are two very special people who will build a home filled with Torah, Yiras Shomayim and Simcha!!

בקרוב אצל כל מי שצריך ובתוכם יהודה יעקב בן דינה חאשע רחל בת גאולה ניר בן ציונה בערל הלוי בן אלישבע יעקב בן לאה שלום ראובן בן מרים יהודית עליזה בת אסתר גיטל לביא זאב בן יהודית

so be"h we'll be seeing you Yerushalyim :-)
but in case not, does this mean that the rav is coming to ny?

I love the Chosson and Kallah - but I hope not!!

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile