« Home | Vacation Time » | Softball Games On Tisha Báv » | Connected to the Above: Part 2 » | Connected to the Above » | Please Daven » | Divine Revelation » | Please Help Me-The Seventholosopopogy » | Please Help Me-The Sixolopogy » | Please Help Me:The Fifthontology » | Unsorted »

Please Help Me:The Eightonpology

1. The Rambam explains that part of the teshuva process is ויסירו ממחשבתו ["remove it from his mind"]. What does this mean?

2. Why does the Rambam wait until the second perek of Hilchos Teshuva to define what Teshuva is. Would it have not been more appropriate to define the term at the outset?

Please help me.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile