« Home | Where Is The Steak That I Ordered?!! » | Dad And Mom - You're The Greatest » | Great New Shiur » | Moshe Rabbeinu Was A Kollel Man!! [With A Small Jo... » | One Reason Why I Didn't Attend Harvard » | Flattery And Fone Number - Or Phlatery And Phone N... » | Getting Hooked » | A Woman Must Have A Prominent Position In The Trea... » | The Four Questions » | How Come There Are No Women Named Imma »

Answer To "Moshe Was A Kollel Man" etc.

Look in the "comments" for answers proposed by my friends and Rabbeim.

I looked around and found that the Imrei Emes [son of the Sfas Emes] in the likkutim answered that to judge a true judgement is so difficult and strenuous that it can wear a person out even after a short time.

This comment has been removed by the author.

sorry i missed the original post. been busy judging my people (hah!). anyway, the gemara in baba metzia tells us that upon taking on the yoke of Torah, reish lakish was no long as energetic and athletic as he once was since learning Torah saps you of strength.

that said, could Yitro be telling Moshe, "take it easy with the Torah learning?"

shabbat shalom. ~ shlomo

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile