« Home | The Four Questions » | How Come There Are No Women Named Imma » | Gesundheit » | The Height Of Prayer » | He Said Such A Nice Kaddish For His Coach!! » | Biblically Non Sequitur » | Yes They Learned Even Before The Internet - And Be... » | Zeh Ally? A Mispronunciation » | You Give Me 22 Minutes I Can't Promise To Give You... » | The Taming Of The Shrew »

A Woman Must Have A Prominent Position In The Treasury Department - That Would Explain The Pink 200 Shekel Bill!!

Last night I was at a sheva brachos and I heard a cute vort in the name of R' Pincus za"l that is worth repeating.

On the dollar bill it says "In G-d We Trust". It is easy to trust in G-d when you have dollars in your pocket - the trick is trusting in G-d when there are no dollars in your pocket!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile