« Home | Answer To "Moshe Was A Kollel Man" etc. » | Where Is The Steak That I Ordered?!! » | Dad And Mom - You're The Greatest » | Great New Shiur » | Moshe Rabbeinu Was A Kollel Man!! [With A Small Jo... » | One Reason Why I Didn't Attend Harvard » | Flattery And Fone Number - Or Phlatery And Phone N... » | Getting Hooked » | A Woman Must Have A Prominent Position In The Trea... » | The Four Questions »

Beis Yaakov

The Torah is not a history book or a science book or a law book. You can learn history, science and law from the Torah. But the Torah is primarily intended to be a Toras Chaim - a guide to living life.

So here is an extemely valuable lesson that one can learn from this weeks Parsha [see chapter 19/3-7 with Rashi].

MARRIED MEN: SPEAK TO YOUR WIVES GENTLY AND SOFTLY AND TELL THEM HOW SPECIAL THEY ARE. Make a habit out of this and you will live happily ever after!!!

Shabbos is an acronym for "shalom bayis". Good Shabbos and enjoy the shalom bayis.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile