« Home | Wisdom That Cannot Be Acquired At An Ivy League Un... » | A Valuable Lesson From Haman » | When Color Doesn't Matter » | Celebrating Peace » | We Are Simply Miraculous! » | Opening Our Hearts » | Thoughts On The End » | The Saddest Erev Shabbos Of My Life » | Hashem Yinkom Domom!! » | War Has Broken Out!!!!!!!!!!! »

For Those Who Use Their Sense Of Hearing For Spirituality

For anyone to whom I am indebted because you listen to the shiurim that Hashem puts in my mind: There are many shiurim on alleyways and on yutorah.org about Purim. [If you ever ask me for a favor and I say that I can't do it, remind me that you listen to the shiurim. It will be hard for me to refuse....]

Also if you go to the Parshas Hashavua section of Yutorah [Vayikra] you can listen to two shiurim that I gave about the massacre at Merkaz Harav this week. I give klal Yisrael a bracha that no more such shiurim should be necessary. I hope that the shiurim help elevate you.

"Nor bi'simcha Tyere Yidden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" [Only with happiness precious Jews]


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile