« Home | A New [Yet Ancient] Perspective » | The Holy Land » | The End Is Close » | Greater Than An Angel » | Get To Know Him » | There Is Hope » | Davening Should Be Smoking » | Special Visitor » | Elyon Al Kol Ha'aretz - Dying With Dveykus » | The Power Of Kindness »

Painful Loss

Sweetest friends, for reasons that completely escape me, the audio shiurim on the site no longer work, at least on my computer [if they work on yours - PLEASE email me]. So it looks like the only place to hear shiurim in the future will be YUTORAH.ORG and this blog will be limited to written comments. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Love and blessings!

It looks like only the shiurim stored with YU are gone. The following shiurim, which were stored elsewhere, still seem to be accessible.
PARSHA
Bechukosai: Missing Vavs
Acharei Mos: Self Identity
Kedoshim: Be Holy
Behar: True Faith

CHAGIM
Sefiras HaOmer: Counting The Omer And The Shemittah

Perhaps YU audio rearranged something, (storing the shiurim elsewhere) and therefore the addresses of the unavailable shiurim are no longer accurate?

Thanks for the idea. I contacted them.

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile