« Home | Please Help Me:The Bar-Mitzva » | Please Help Me - The Bas Mitzva » | Please Help Me:#11 » | Please Help Me:The Tenskomoskopy » | Please Help Me:The Nineorolopolokopogy » | Please Help Me:The Eightonpology » | Vacation Time » | Softball Games On Tisha Báv » | Connected to the Above: Part 2 » | Connected to the Above »

Please Help Me:Touchdown, Touchdown!!!!

It says in the Torah regarding the mitzva to take the arba minim:ולקחתם לכם פרי עץ הדר the lashon is לקיחה. So why is the bracha על נטילת לולב and not על לקיחת לולב? [The gemara already explains why we make the bracha relates to the lulav and not the other minim. My question relates to the lashon נטילה and not לקיחה as the pasuk states.]

Please help me.

P.S. please daven for a רפואה שלימה בתוך שאר חולי ישראל for 2 tzaddikim:רב עובדיה יוסף בן גורג'יה רב יצחק מנחם בן גיטל מירל בריינדל לאה


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile