« Home | Please Help Me:I Can Legally Drink » | Please Help Me:Your Bones Should Not Be Blasted » | Please Help Me:Teens Come To A Close » | Please Help Me:To the Chuppah!! » | Please Help Me:Tov [Do Gematria] » | Please Help Me:Sweet 16 » | Please Help Me - One Five » | Please Help Me:Touchdown, Touchdown!!!! » | Please Help Me:The Bar-Mitzva » | Please Help Me - The Bas Mitzva »

Please Help Me:Nagilah V'nismicha "Bach" [Gematria]

After Adam and Chava ate from the tree they sewed together a fig leaf and made themselves aprons [3/7]. They then hid and [Adam] told Hashem that they hid because they were naked???? But right after the sin they immediately covered themselves and were no longer naked?

Please help me.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile