« Home | Spiritual Guidance » | Yaale Viyavo In Major And Minor Jewish Venues » | A G-dly Perspective » | Passover Preparation » | Much News That Is Not Fit To Print » | "Did You Hear?" » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep People Focuse... » | Stayin' Alive ["Niggun" from the 70's] - The Torah... » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep People Focuse... » | It's Cool When Your Clothing Matches Your Tzitzis »

Parnassa

When I saw the advertisement on alleyways to buy an apartment in Israel I was reminded of a funny picture posted on my friend R' Shlomo Hubscher's blog [www.hubscubs.blogspot.com. And check out the Yericho joke he posted. It cracked me up]. It was a sign at the entrance of a well known city in "Jew" Jersey. It reads: WELCOME TO TEANECK

WE'D RATHER BE IN ISRAEL,

BUT YOU KNOW,

PARNASSA

And I quote Herzl:" If you want it, it is not a legend"

אם תרצו אין זו אגדה

My bracha is that everyone who so desires should find a phenomenal Parnassa in the Holy Land!!!!!!!!!!!

reb ally,

thanks for the hat tip!

shlomo

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile