« Home | A Jewish Perspective On Santa Claus » | The Following Blog Is For Males Only [Females Will... » | Just Be Comfortable » | How To Relax » | A Soprano Hallel - Answer » | Free Agent - Answer » | Do You Have A Light? » | Exciting!! A friend of mine bought an apartment in... » | Free Agent » | A "Noughtty" Question »

HEEEEEELP!!

Sometimes you may feel no desire to learn, daven or do other mitzvos. What do you do then??? [Common problem....]

Answer: Perfect opportunity!!!!!!! Turn to Hashem and say "I need your help. I can't do it without you. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!"

When He sees you in this state of need He will help. It is considered a great virtue to realize your smallness [shiflus]. In that merit you will earn Divine assistance.

See Tzidkas Hatzaddik 135 for more on this topic.

Love and blessings to one and all!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile