« Home | The Death Of god [lower case g] » | Lechem Oni » | Thoughts On Fire » | Elevated Giving » | Maschilim Bi'gnus?! » | Cumulative Effect » | LESSONS LEARNED » | Shu"t Hashoah » | True Knowledge » | Hanging On The Tree »

Live It

A truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by acting.

Henry David Thoreau

What Reb Henry says about a book - we may apply to the coming holiday. After the Pesach Seder and the EXPERIENCE of Yetzias Mitzraim [which is what the Seder is all about] ends - we must LIVE the lessons learned. It is not enough to remember the matza balls and fun songs.

After Pesach you should permanently be a different person. Higher, holier, more free, happier - and not just fatter.

Love and blessings to all!!

The Unparalleled Simcha Of Pesach. Don't listen if you want to be unhappy on Pesach.

And a shiur from a book that is truly frightening.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile