« Home | An Interesting Question » | A Lesson Not Learned » | Destroying That Is Building » | The Little Bird Is Calling » | Man Bites Dog!! » | Emunah Chushis » | Leaving A Wedding Feast Early » | Erasing Hashem's Name » | Change Direction » | A Freilichin Tisha B'av! »

Ehrman Promotes Flick!!

A good watch. Extra credit if you figure out who my brother is [he doesn't look like me - much better looking].

A side benefit will be that we should become more sensitive to the plight of those poor children portrayed in the movie.

Chazal teach us that the children of Avraham, Yitzchak and Yaakov are noted by their trait of compassion.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile