« Home | Second Hand Spiritual Impurity » | When Big Bucks Are At Stake » | I Don't Want To Be Reuvain!! - Now I Understand! » | Belief #5 - Searching Relentlessly » | I Don't Want To Be Reuvain!! » | Thoughts By The Moonlight » | When Time Stops - And Life Begins » | Japanese But Jewish » | A Shady Action » | Dating Internationally »

When Big Bucks Are At Stake -The Answer

Sorry Nicky, you can't ask Mickey!!! Because when Mickey answers you he will not have the proper intent, namely for "toeles" [practical benefit]. His intent will be to malign Ricky, thus rendering his words lashon hara. So you have to find someone else to ask. [Chafetz Chaim klal 4/11]


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile