« Home | I Don't Want To Be Reuvain!! - Now I Understand! » | Belief #5 - Searching Relentlessly » | I Don't Want To Be Reuvain!! » | Thoughts By The Moonlight » | When Time Stops - And Life Begins » | Japanese But Jewish » | A Shady Action » | Dating Internationally » | Belief #4: Turning Amen Into A Profound Religious ... » | When Drawing Is Anything But Artistic »

When Big Bucks Are At Stake

Nicky is considering entering into a business partnership with Ricky. Is it permitted for Nicky to inquire from Mickey - who does not like Ricky - about Ricky's character. Normally one is allowed to hear lashon hara לתועלת - if there is some practical benefit involved [such as a business partnership which will involve a great financial risk]. Does that rule apply in this case?


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile