« Home | Hilchos Dating: An Alleyways Exclusive » | Mostly Should Be Enough - Answer » | Mostly Should Be Enough » | How To Commit A Large Number Of Transgressions All... » | Nice - But Too Late » | Jewish Math » | How To Commit A Large Number Of Transgressions All... » | allyswords.com » | Gettingintouch.com » | A Blessed Day Is Near »

allysimcha's.com

A tremendous Mazel Tov to my beloved friends Mordechai Lerner and Gavriella Pike on their engagement. They are two very special people who have overcome many obstacles in life in order to reach this special day.

Happily enough, they will be getting married as well, bézrat Hashem.

My heartfelt bracha is that everyone "in the parsha" should SPEEDILY find their zivug! '

No my dear friends. No, no, no. It is NOT good for man [or woman for that matter] to be alone.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile